What is the difference between wood floor and wood plastic floor? Wood plastic floor is a popular material in recent years. Its development was stimulated both by the rising volume of largely un-recycled plastic waste for which uses were needed as well as by increasing consumer interest in more durable, lower maintenance outdoor products.
1. Wood plastic floor lowest loss. Wood plastic floor may be required to produce a desired length according to the customer. The length of all the wood floor is not flexible to change.
2. Under the same case, wood plastic floor less is more. I’ll make an example, Laying Outdoor flooring, the choice of wood floor needs about 45mm thickness. And the choice of wood plastic floor requires only a thickness of 25mm.
3. Wood plastic floor can be done hollow floor, but wood floor cannot. Hollow floor can save material, reduce the weight and increase strength.
4. Wood plastic floor surfaces without painting. But wood surfaces need to do is paint. Wood plastic flooring is low cost than wood flooring. And wood plastic floor can be maintenance-free. Wood floor in one year which in general needs to be done to maintain or brushing paint.
5. Wood plastic floor can be recycled 100% (20-30% of the sales price). Wood floor cannot be recycled.
6. Wood plastic floor life can reach 3-4 times the normal wooden floors. The data show said wood plastic floor can be used 10–50 years.